Thursday, March 24, 2005

Reservations Please

Getting my trip setup. Will be flying from Portland on the 31st of March and arriving in Frankfurt on the 1st of April. Assuming we use the normal protocol I will have the in-patient parts on April 4th-8th, 25th-29th, and May 16th-20th. I won't actually be done until the end of May.

I plan on coming home for a week between the 1st and 2nd cycle to clear my head. Most people don't start to have serious effects until the 2nd cycle. I plan on staying between the 2nd and 3rd cycles. If I feel up to it I will take the train down to Switzerland. I got an email recently from an engineer at CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research) with some questions regarding a product I sold back in the early 1980's which they are still using. Not sure if I can help them out, but would be neat to get a tour of CERN. CERN is currently building the world's largest particle accelerator. I also have a friend near Zurich that I haven't seen since the early 1990's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home