Saturday, April 02, 2005

In Mainz

Due to the thunderstorms in Atlanta almost all flights were delayed about 1 and half hours, including my flight from Portland, but of course, not my flight to Frankfurt. So, I didn't arrive until around noon on Friday. Since just about everyone at the hospital takes Friday afternoons off, we couldn't accomplish anything there.

I will be checking into the hospital on Monday. In the meantime not much to do, except go to the internet cafe to do this, try to figure out the highly complicated laundromat, and maybe go to Wiesbaden on Sunday.

By the way, did you know that some of the letters and almost all of the punctuation are in different places on German keyboards? Like the "Y" and "Z" are reversed, making this sentence very difficult to type :)

Haven't looked at apartments yet, apparently it would be through some sort of service which of course isn't open on weekends. I will make a list of items and have Daniel check out the possibilities while I am in the hospital.

That's all for now. I forgot to bring the piece of paper with my cell phone number on it, but Jennifer Barker has it, her number is 541-542-2525.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home